Languages4kidz Collection for bilingual and dual language learners has a variety of beautiful and engaging Picture Books for children in their early years.
Languages4kidz has created a series of leveled picture books for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, Emerging and Beginning Readers, available in both Spanish and English. The Collection offers meaningful stories with natural authentic vocabulary and sentence structures that support children’s languages and literacy development.
Features of the Books:
- Based on different themes that are appealing and meaningful to young kids. Ex: babies’ daily routines, farm animals, dinosaurs, friendships, Spring, transportation, camping, staying healthy, etc.
- Vocabulary is natural, easy, familiar and daily usable
- High-frequency words
- Simple sentence structures
- Put emphasis on natural communication
- Use playful and repetitive language that children enjoy imitating and copying
- Not only fun and entertaining but also offer young children the opportunity to explore and learn something about the world around them
- Help enhance interaction between parents and children
- Have a special charm with original illustrations that have a keen way of developing concepts such as self-esteem, cooperation, friendship, respect and love among others with a very multi-cultural character base.
- Can be paired with a variety of musical activities, songs, nursery rhymes, and finger plays
Remember that reading to your child from the time they are born is one of the most extraordinary experiences for both of you and if you do it in an additional language you are preparing them for a successful life in this globalized world.